KIKCAD 3D – Enclosure Estimator
The advantage of a 3D model is that it provides designers to accurately coordinate utilities, Switchgear, and Busbar routing information which is what allows a switchboard to function properly. Engineers and trades need to properly size and locate equipment to maintain functionality as well as understand how a Panel is intended to sit on a building site to put forth a proper site design.
To make this process easy, we have built a 3D software which visualizes the complete panel in 3D format. Since it is running on the AUTOCAD platform which is a common playground for most of the designers, it makes panel builder’s life easier.
Please Click Here and register with us.
- Windows: 7 or newer
- Processor: Minimum 1 GHz; Recommended 2GHz or more
- Ethernet connection (LAN) OR a wireless adapter (Wi-Fi)
- Hard Drive: Minimum 32 GB; Recommended 64 GB or more
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 1 GB; Recommended 4 GB or above
- Sound card w/speakers
- Some classes require a camera and microphone